Two-component hard putty for a tree of COMPONEX WR FAST
Features of material: this filling from two components differing in speed of drying and made on a basis acryle-urethanes is used by Componex WR Fast for external and internal woodworks. It is applied to a zadelyvaniye of roughnesses and cracks.
- It is characterized by speed of drying.
- Grinding already in half an hour after drawing is possible.
- There is no characteristic smell of solvent.
- Has the excellent level of adhesion.
- Does not differ in tendency to swelling and shrinkage.
- Drawing Componex WR Fast is possible at a temperature up to 2 ° C.
- Overlapping by paints on a water and alkidny basis is possible.
Features of drawing: air temperature is from 2 to 30 ° C, relative humidity less than 90%.
Tools for drawing: pallet.
Need of dilution: to mix both components in the ratio 1 to 1.
Clarification of tools: by means of Solvent B.
Drying time: hardening – half an hour, on repainting – right after hardening.
Specific density: 1,56 kg on liter.
Share of firm particles: 100%.
Adhesion level: good on solid wood.
Level of resistance to external influences: good.
Packing volume: 580 ml (each component on 290 ml).
Palette: light-beige shade.
Storage time: two years in the closed state.
Preliminary actions before drawing: it is necessary to apply on the wooden surface having humidity to eighteen percent.
Features of drawing Componex WR Fast: for seal of cracks it is necessary to polish roughnesses and to level a surface this material then again to polish. For a zadelyvaniye of openings to clear a surface and to zashpatlevat this material then to polish.